davidlaw69's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 8:03 PM

Tech appointment

Last night I discovered that my cable outlet was faulty. I did this by connecting my modem to the outlet and it never got to the white light and so were were offline, but when I returned the modem to its original outlet it was fine.  So I spoke with an agent after enduring the inanity of xfinity assistant.  The agent said he set an appointment to have a tech person come to my house tomorrow (saturday and that I would he a confirmatory email soon).  I waited and waited.  I got back on chat and said I didn't get it.  The agent said he was talking to tech support and I should get it soon.  It never came.  It was not in my mailbox this morning. I got on chat and after being bounced around for a couple of hours between different agents, who all told me the same ting, that they were talking to tech and I would be a confirmation email soon, they finally admitted that I was not on the schedule. So I was lied to. Repeatedly.  I finally got a confirmation on the Xfinity app saying that the appointment is for Monday, not tomorrow.  So I have questions, like how do I get my appointment which was promised to me for tomorrow, and (ii) what consequences are there for the agents who all lied and [Edit: Language] around for hours???  And when I asked that the matter be escalated, they agent said he would but did not.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

davidlaw69 Thank you for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. I do apologize for the false promises to have a technician scheduled to your home on Saturday. This is not the experience we want for you, or any of our customers. When our representatives schedule a technician visit it all should be confirmed with the customer for a date, and time. Once the appointment is scheduled you should be notified via email, or the Xfinity app. You can confirm your appointment tomorrow, by accessing your account in the Xfinity app or web portal

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here