U

Saturday, February 10th, 2024 2:55 PM

Closed

System Deleted all set recordings

All scheduled recordings no matter a series recording, favorite sport team recording, or individual show set to record have been canceled in the system.  Now also when trying to set a recording it shows up immediately as canceled with the red circle and a has through it.  Xfinity has done system reboots, DVR reboots, and syncing the DVR through system settings.  Now what?

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

7 months ago

Hi @user_bbh2wv .. there is another thread about this I started Thursday night. Turns out there was a nationwide issue that supposedly is resolved. However, the schedule recordings didn't automatically appear as some folks stated. I had to go into the grid and select a recorded show that is showing as cancelled (red circle), select it and then select record. At that point after getting "your recording is set message" I went to the Scheduled Recordings tab and all of my previous set recordings are now showing. 

Give that a try. Hopefully this will work for you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@user_bbh2wv Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums. Did you have a chance to perform the advice that @bpgolf provided you? If you're still having any issues, please let us know.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here