U

3 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 1:22 PM

Suddenly have to “Subscribe”

I went to bed last night watching my normal channels and this morning I turn on the TV and I’m not able to get the channels that I already pay for. It says I have to subscribe. Please advise how to fix this.

4 Messages

2 days ago

I'm having the same problem. 

4 Messages

2 days ago

Same issue and of course no human to talk to anywhere.

12 Messages

No human any where in site at Xfinity 

2 Messages

2 days ago

same thing; it's so frustrating; seriously wish I had an alternative to Xfinity;

3 Messages

2 days ago

Having same problem.  Not a happy camper

1 Message

Same here, north of Atlanta.  Can't get ahold of anyone with Xfinnity.  

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_a0g9iy I appreciate you using the Community Forums page to reach out, I know how important access to your favorite programs is. I know some customers have been able to resolve this by completing a system refresh. Can you attempt to do so?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 days ago

Same problem in Gettysburg PA. Telling me to subscribe to channels I already pay too much for. This may be my incentive to leave X.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_zu7qr4. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums regarding the channel concerns. Are you getting this message through the X1 box or through our Xfinity Stream app?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

2 days ago

Anyone's problem resolved yet?

10 Messages

No. They better plan on giving everyone a credit to their account for this down time.

12 Messages

No…. Worked fin e this am but after work nothing 

1 Message

2 days ago

Even local channels on the stream app are saying Subscribe.

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_07gnlm thank you for using the Community Forums page to reach out. Have you attempted to perform a system refresh to resolve this issue?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 days ago

I haven't been able to watch Xfinity Stream all day (9 hours)! It's telling me I have to subscribe to all channels. 

1 Message

I got it to work.   Hit the Xfinity button on your remote, then go to your settings, go to “Help”, then do a System Refresh.  It took about 15-20 minutes but then everything worked!

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

user_beabc6 Since you're having the issue on the stream app, we would need to look closer into your account. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

1 Message

2 days ago

Is the problem being worked on? It would be nice to receive a message on thr status.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_1urijx. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums. Are you still experiencing issues? If so, is this happening on your X1 box or the Xfinity Stream app?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 days ago

I'm experiencing the same issue with some channels LOGO, TVLND

1 Message

2 days ago

I thought I was crazy [Edited: Language]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 days ago

Ok, I went through xfinity assistance and got all my channels back.  I had to do the system refresh re.ote option.  Took 20 minutes but now they work.  Horrible that xfinity doesn't have instructions for this easily available 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_dcff15! We’re glad to hear the refresh got all your channels back! Whenever your TV Services are experiencing issues, we always recommend using our amazing Xfinity App as it is a quick and easy way to troubleshoot any of our services. To troubleshoot TV services using the app we have this dedicated article here.

Once our engineers identified this issue, they found an account refresh was needed to resolve the issue when impacting the stream app. They recommended restarting the box with these steps:

1. Press the A button on your remote control to access the Help menu.
  2. Press the OK button to select the Restart tile.
  3. Press the OK button again to select Restart.
  4. It may take a few moments for the TV Box to restart.

Typically the signals sent take about 2-5 minutes to finalize, however, this problem has been reported to take up to 15 minutes for the signals to fully take effect.

1 Message

2 days ago

My Xfinity bill is over 300 dollars including internet, tv, and WiFi now on certain channels it says I have to subscribe. Can anyone tell me what’s going on?

1 Message

2 days ago

I also am having this issue. Had the channels this am now I have to "subscribe" to access. Called the customer service line and got the pre-recorded message Xfinity is aware of the issue but it would be nice if they could clarify further with an estimated time frame of when the issue might be fixed. 

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_94bsh5 thank you for using the Community Forums page to reach out. I know how important access to your favorite programs is. Have you attempted to perform a system refresh to regain access to the channels?

12 Messages

2 days ago

I’m have the same issue in Maryland…. Can’t get any resolution 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here