barbarawood's profile

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Monday, June 13th, 2022 1:29 PM

Closed

Sports Zone app not showing scores when pushing C on remote

sports zone scores don't show when push C on remote --stopped working yesterday, spoke to xfinity rep, said was app issue, he refreshed my system and worked for a little bit, now not working again.  I did a refresh and still not working...

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

@barbarawood As a customer & big  sport fan I would not be happy if my spots zone app was not fully working, this link https://comca.st/3y2nUlX has great information for trouble shooting such issues & links the next steps if not resolved, please give a few steps a try

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityOrlandoM​ none of those steps has fixed the problem.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

2 years ago

Mine isn’t either. As usual, X finity just doing the minimum. About time for another name change, isn’t it?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_387185​ not working for me either 🙄 Restarted & refreshed, and nothing. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Trying to get some college football scores. BUT - Sports app not working today 10-22-2022 - restart did nothing. Thanks Comcast

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

hello @eldegee I am sorry to hear you were having trouble with the sports zone quick access button, this isn't the experience we want our valued customers to have. Are you still having issues with your sports zone button?  

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Sports app not working. Restarted, refreshed etc still no joy.

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

@user_5e9835 I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your cable service. We can check a few other things on our end if you'd like to send our team a direct message. 

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

My sports app hasn’t been working reliably many days the past month and recordings aren’t being set half the time through it when it does work.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here