DG82's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 16th, 2022 5:25 PM

Closed

sports reminders popping up for sports I didn't set up reminders for

I have reminders set up for my favorite teams (MLB, NBA, NFL). Over the past week or so, I've been getting reminders for all kinds of sports I never watch and most certainly did not set reminders for -- boxing, track and field, etc. I went into my scheduled reminders list, saw upcoming reminders for a couple of these sports I don't want reminders for, and chose the option to remove all future reminders, but when I did that, Xfinity removed ALL my sports reminders, forcing me to go back and set up the reminders I actually want again! Is anyone else having this problem? Clearly there is something broken here, and I'd like to know whether Comcast is aware of it and is working on fixing it.

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

2 years ago

Hopefully someone from Comcast posts a reply. 

I've got all team notifications turned off but still get pop up reminders for baseball games. Even for non-favorite teams.  

Long time problem for me.

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello @user_a5r79y, thank you for reaching out to us. Have you done any troubleshooting on our app or on the box to see it helps you?

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

2 years ago

Hey @DG82I appreciate you reaching out to us here on our forums page. I am  not aware of any issues with our DVR reminders for scheduled events. I would love to look into this today. `After setting up the new notification did it happen to fix the issue? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

this is a feature no one likes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the reminder to watch the Chicago cubs comes on and my dog is watching tv and obviously cant dismiss the screen the screen then times out to the screen saver screen 

THIS FEATURE IS NOT WANTED BY ANY ONE REMOVE IT 

AND FYI your customer service has no answer for it and or how to remove it because they cant its IN THE PROGEMMING END !!!!!

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

2 years ago

Still waiting on Comcast xfinity to acknowledge this issue. Losing patience  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here