MPG2's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Nov 30, 2020 11:00 AM

Speech Problem

This is hard to explain. People’s mouths are moving but the words are not matching. It’s like those long ago karate movies

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

I know exactly what you mean, @MPG2! Thank you for using the Xfinity Forum to let us know the video and audio are not in synch. Normally when this happens, we'd want to start by checking to see if there are any signal of frequency issues that would be causing this. To get started, please send a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

6 m ago

@MPG2 wrote:
This is hard to explain. People’s mouths are moving but the words are not matching. It’s like those long ago karate movies

use your TV's remote, menu button, go to audio section, find lip-sync. adjust +/- to get the best match. best is a network channel like ABC/NBC/CBS. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here