e3a152's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 1:33 PM

Closed

Small set top box blinking red and blue

My small set top box blinking red and blue.  Is anyone else having that problem and if so do you know what it means.  My dvr box is fine it is just the small one in the other room

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same problem...looking for help guidance .

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

2 years ago

power unplug the little box for 30 seconds and plug back in. working? is the little box connected via wifi or coax?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@Rustyben​ The small box is connected with a coax cable.

Problem Solver

• 

339 Messages

Hey there @user_b6b3bb

I am sorry to hear you are having service issues with your cable box. I know how frustrating this is. Are you still having issues? Have you tried any troubleshooting on your end yet from what our expert advised? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes I am still having the problem and have talked with several others in my community that are having the same problem. I have disconnected the power on the small box and waited several minutes, I have verified that all cable connections are firmly secure and I have rebooted the router. All to no avail. What should I do next?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Okay send a DM to XFINITY SUPPORT with your name and address so we can move forward from there.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here