Shutoff Issue with Samsung TV
I have a new Samsung TU8000 4K TV. For some reason, when viewing the TV feed, the TV shuts off after 15 minutes. A few key points:
- The signal chain is Xfinity box > Onkyo receiver > Samsung TV. There is one HDMI cable from the receiver to the TV.
- The problem doesn't occur with Xfinity On Demand.
- The problem doesn't occur with the Apple TV (same cable, but a different selection in the receiver)
- I've tried several fixes with the TV (disable sleep timer, auto shutoff, etc.).
- I've pulled the batteries from the TV remote and the Xfinity remote in different combinations to test for ghost signals.
Any ideas? Thanks.