Laurie3101's profile

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 1:50 PM

Several Cable Channels not working since early in the morning

Several Cable Channels not working since early this morning 07/07/2024. I have rebooted several times and still the same channels are not working. It seems to be certain channels not working. Fox News, Fox Business, History Channel, MSNBC are just some of them. I pay a lot for my services with Xfinity and it seems every time I pay my monthly bill, this keeps happening. This is just ridiculous month after month! I wish I the services I pay for would consistently work instead of what I have now.      

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

3 months ago

5 hours and still no access to several channels. I have done several reboots and a system refresh. Still the same issue with no access to several channels. Xfinity states there are no outages in my area. Interesting, the outage map says there are outages in my area. Xfinity says please be patient with these issues. Really at the prices you charge, patience is a virtue! Poor customer service by Xftinity! We also only have access to Bots! How about real humans Xfinity!  

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

3 months ago

I just received an update and yes there is an outage in my area! Yes, I told Xfinity that I saw an outage, yet speaking with a Bot does not help at all! I also found out that there are more channels affected by this outage. It has been hours since I first reported this outage, yet they now say it will be resolved by 6:05pm. I will believe it when I see it. 

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

3 months ago

Seriously, I pay way too much money for this worthless service Xfinity! I am about done with this service! Hours and hours and still nothing!  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Laurie3101 Hey there! We're sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your TV service. Are you still having the problem with the channels? If so, do you receive an error message/code?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

MSNBC still off the air in Miami.. 7 days and counting 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_9quhws Hello! Are you still having issues with MSNBC? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Channel 807 Good Morning America ABC not working.

Official Employee

• 

589 Messages

Hey there, @philfly. What is the error message or code you see when attempting to view the channel? How are you attempting to view the channel? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here