Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

4 m ago

@Terrif2 wrote:

Why am I since Jan 1 unable to record certain channels such as MSNBC

is the space available on the DVR? can you record from a smart device Xfinity Stream TV app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

298 Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @Terrif2, I will be happy to take a closer look at your DVR service and help. I'm sorry you are having trouble with the recording feature. When you have a chance send us a message with your name and service address so we can identify and fix the issue. If you select my username you will see a send message option. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

4 m ago

Hi, Terrif2. We'd like to help! Are you getting any specific error code when you attempt to record a channel such as this one? What are a couple other networks that you are experiencing this happen with?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New to the Community?

Start Here