U

Friday, February 9th, 2024 1:49 AM

Closed

Scheduled Programs are no longer recording

On my X1 and stream app, I no longer have anything showing up under scheduled.  It says “Your Schedule is Empty”.  I also cannot record single programs or series.  I have been through all the troubleshooting steps with the automated chat and well as chatting with a live agent and nothing has worked.  I restarted, refreshed, synced, etc. 

Accepted Solution

2 Messages

7 months ago

I just checked and my issue is fixed.  

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

This just happened to me also. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

This started with me yesterday afternoon (02/09/24).  My schedule shows empty and I can't record anything.  I was on the phone with an agent for an hour today and no resolve.  She kicked it up to another level and said I would hear within 3 hours.  Ummm, I'll reserve my comments about that until later.  

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

I just got off the phone with the higher level tech agent and he advised me that they are experiencing an issue in the NE part of the country related to our issue.  They are aware and working on it.  Now, that begs the question why these agents do not communicate with each other.  But, that's for another thread.  BTW, I am in the SE Pennsylvania Comcast area.  

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I hope they fix this.  I am in Phila area.  I have hundreds of automatic recordings that are not being done and they show a red circle with a slash through it and say "RECORDING CONFLICT".  PLEASE FIX THIS!

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Yes, I am also experiencing the "RECORDING CONFLICT" problem.  I am away from home most of the time and only watch on iPad or Firestick.  If this isn't resolved quickly I will cancel my cable TV as there will be no reason to keep it.  Actually, this may be the push I needed to dump Comcast TV for good.  

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Apparently they are not working too quickly to resolve this.  As of 4:11pm it is still not functioning.  It has been out for well over 24 hours.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

Two days after all of my (hundreds) of Scheduled recordings disappeared and an inability to record anything, the problem is finally fixed.  For future reference, Comcast SHOULD HAVE notified me that this problem was being worked on and an estimated date for completion.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here