tstack's profile

Contributor

• 

595 Messages

Mon, Sep 27, 2021 11:25 AM

Saying Channel into voice Remote Issue

Notice lately when I use the voice remote to say example "TCM" to watch TCM I get Top Results TCM Collection box on my screen and then I can click on that I see all the channels that have TCM but I shouldn't have to do this. Also does this for other channels any way to fix in settings? Works fine when saying channel numbers. Also remote is at 100% battery life and did Restart the 4k box.

Responses

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

18 d ago

Had the same problem start last week, with a new remote only two months old.  Xfinity is sending a new remote, but we’ll see.

tstack

Contributor

• 

595 Messages

18 d ago

Seems to be fixed today. When I said TCM it went to channel of TCM. Seems to be alot of bugs with this X1

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

17 d ago

Same here-  we had a short power outage and now it works.  Not saying cause and effect, but a nice coincidence.  

Official Employee

• 

2.8K Messages

Hi all. Thank you all for taking the time to post here within the Community. 

I attempted to duplicate this on my end and when I said "TCM" into my voice remote, I immediately was redirected to the TCM channel. Can each of you confirm whether or not you're still having to make a selection first, prior to being taken to this channel? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here