U

Saturday, July 27th, 2024 5:20 PM

Roku Error:TVAPP-00116

I’m getting an error message when streaming Xfinity on my Roku device. (Error: TVAPP-00116. How do I fix this?

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related...................... Topic moved here to the TV help section for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I have the same error code message and posted this issue to the Xfinity Community earlier today. 

I have not received any response yet on how to solve for this problem. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

2 months ago

@user_nv6i8n Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We'd love to help you resolve this error. Can you tell me if the Roku device you are trying to stream with is connected to your in home Wi-Fi at your service address? Also, what type of Roku device are you using?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Yes, the Roku device is connected to my home WiFi network. The Roku device is the Roku streaming stick 4K. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityBillie - I am still experiencing this Roku Error: TVAPP-00116 when selecting a channel through the Xfinity Stream App with my Roku device. any direction on how to resolve this problem is appreciated.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here