cclfn's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, March 17th, 2024 3:43 PM

Closed

Rented movie with CC listed but no closed caption

I have rented two different movies in the last couple weeks that had no closed caption or CC that was several scenes behind making watching for hearing impaired impossible.  Those need to be changed in the movie description indicating no CC or fixed so it is not lagging behind.  Also I can't seem to find away to get those removed from my bill.  This is not a new issue; it has happened before and I am tired of paying for movies my wife and mother can not view without the closed caption.  I am familiar with setting up the CC for different venues and each time I have switched to another movie and the CC works fine.  How do you correct these issues?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

@cclfn

Could you please send us a direct  message including your name, account holder name (if different), and the service address so we can get started. Myself or one of my awesome colleagues will respond as soon as possible.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I sent the private message and have not heard anything back.  Is this supposed to be the solution ?????

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityOrlandoM​ What is supposed to happen?  I have no response after sending the private message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here