U

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 5:31 PM

Remove favorite channels from Guide after canceling premium subscription

I cancelled my Showtime subscription and cannot remove the channels from the Guide/Favorite channels listing. The option to "Remove Favorite" no longer appears after canceling. I tried the System refresh option and it did not work. Any other suggestions? This is a programming oversight. Looking for a work around.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 days ago

Hi there @user_qtkotn, thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your concerns of unable to remove Showtime from your favroties on your channel list. 

Here are the step to delete those channels that you no longer subscribe to from favorites in the guide or from the saved menu:
1. Select "My Subscription" from the information bar.
2. Choose "Unsubscribe" to cancel the subscription.
3. You will receive a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully unsubscribed from the channel. Please note that the delete option is not available for premium channels, but you can unsubscribe to remove them from your favorites or saved menu.

Please let us know if you have any other questions on this process. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

same problem ,fix the problem xfinity???????????

3 Messages

Still haven't been able to remove Showtime channels from favorites in guide.

First of all, I'm already unsubscribed from Showtime.

Not sure I was in the right place. The only place I could find "My Subscriptions" was by pressing the Xfinity button on remote; Settings symbol; then "Apps & Subscriptions." 

"Paramount+ with Showtime" is under Subscription History but can't do anything with it.

Note: not sure if I was on information bar you referred to.

I think I received this message thru email. Not sure I know how to get on message board.

Thanks for your help.

3 Messages

I went into my Xfinity Stream app and the Showtime channels are gone from Favorites.  They are unfortunately still showing on my TV in the Guide/Favorite Channels listing.

This is 2nd message tonight 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here