U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jul 25, 2021 12:39 PM

remote? box?

my remote is not working. I've changed the batteries and restarted the box several times and either the remote is broke or the box is. Any suggestions to get back to viewing my shows, instead of being on this one channel since yesterday?

Responses

XfinityChad2

Official Employee

• 

142 Messages

2 m ago

What type of remote do you have ?  Do you have our  X1 boxes? 

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_c640db, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and taking time out of your day to reach out about your remote not working anymore. I have run into the same situation before and ended up needing to just replace my remote, after changing the batteries did not resolve my issue. You can replace/pick up a new remote at your nearest Xfinity Service Store. Please follow this link https://comca.st/3BNB31O, to find a location nearest to you.

In the meantime, you can also utilize the Xfinity TV Remote app on your mobile device and control your TV with the convenience of using your phone. You can download the Xfinity TV Remote app through Google Play and the Apple store.  Please let us know if you have any further questions around this and or if we can be of any other assistance, we’re here to help!

New to the Community?

Start Here