Blee926's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 2:00 PM

Recording on DVR are skipping

Hello,

In the last few days all of my DVR recordings will not play back without several skips in the programs. I can not watch any of the recorded shows without interruptions. I’ve unplugged, turned off, restarted, ect. Nothing seems to be fixing it. Please help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

WidespreadPanic

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 y ago

Thanks, AJ!!  I appreciate you letting us know.  Will keep fingers crossed!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I am glad to see I am not the only one with this issue. It has happened with all of my recordings since tuesday (1-22-2019)

With that said I am in Georgia, where are the rest of you? Is this a national or local issue I wonder?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I have had this problem also for the last couple days in NJ too. Very frustrating to say the least. Work hard all day to pay Outrageous fees only and get more stress. Thanks Comcast

Regular Contributor

• 

496 Messages

2 y ago

I am glad to see that comcast was responsive to yall on this cloud issue but whoever merged our entire thread titled "Upcoming X1 Updates" which was over 40 pages long can you please de-couple it from this thread as it should not have been merged together, in my opinion.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I'm having same issues in Boston.... Where is this other thread with the national outage information? Link please?

Do they have someplace on the comcast site where they list outages?

I've only had the service for a few weeks now, not familiar with he site/threads. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 y ago

If I go to the right spot, I can literally see their headquarters from my town.  LOL

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I went on chat with Comcast this morning and she tried to tell me it was due to an outage. I tried to tell her that I had live TV but it was if we were speaking different languages......

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

In Michigan and we've been having issues will recordings since Monday. Anything recorded prior to 1/21 works fine, anything between 1/21 and 1/22 was spotty (maybe 10% worked), and since yesterday, nothing works.

Comcast rep said it's a nationwide outage, but she continues to try to fix the issue.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Customer service stated it is a software problem and they are supposedly working on it . I can't even watch anything.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

The only answer i got was that they were aware of the problem and were working overtime to fix

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Such great service

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

We have the hard drive dvr and are having the same issues in Georgia. It's on every recording since 1/20.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Same issue here. Was told a new box would fix it, but it didn't.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

everything i recorded wednesday, 1/23/2019, has big stalls and gaps--unwatchable. what went wrong?

Gkoetzner

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you, and I do understand that.
Why then, at my home DVR, the machine I recorded the program on, does it show me it's playing a cloud stored recording? It should just play the recorded hdd copy without skips. But it plays the mutilated cloud version instead.

New to the Community?

Start Here