Blee926's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 24th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

Recording on DVR are skipping

Hello,

In the last few days all of my DVR recordings will not play back without several skips in the programs. I can not watch any of the recorded shows without interruptions. I’ve unplugged, turned off, restarted, ect. Nothing seems to be fixing it. Please help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

chatted with Comcast and was told there is a problem with the cloud. Techs are working on it. Boy.....that sure clears things up.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue here in NJ. Has anyone heard from Comcast??

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Exact same issue and STB version here in Minneapolis. Started last night. Can’t watch any DVR recordings from Jan 22-23 without skipping or stopping altogether.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Central Indiana here. Same as everyone else. Choppy playback all of a sudden today, now black screen with three repeating dots then it either kicks back out to regular TV, says it can't play right now, or offers the OnDemand version if available. Super frustrating.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Same here in Houston since last night.  Frustrating!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue in State College, PA.

I thought shows were recorded to DVR, but streaming from the cloud would make sense as a possible cause of the problem. I have shows that were recorded months ago that play fine. But my  recordings of  Pardon The Interruption on ESPND have looked like SD the last couple of days and today it was unwatchable due to stuttering.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Loveland Colorado. Same problem with any recording from the last two days. Prior recordings play just fine. This needs to get FIXED! We watch almost everything off the DVR, so this is BAD!

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue here in southeastern MA.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue in CA. Stumbled upon this which just posted. https://youtu.be/N8TzQstJvro

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Same here in NJ! Can't play anything now on my DVR, all boxes. Watched big Brother all choppy and Skippy,and now nothing will play. Restarted all my boxes and no fix. I set up for a call for tomorrow. Would love to know if anyone has spoken to someone yet

Contributor

• 

217 Messages

5 years ago

Same Issues started tonight (1/23) here in So. FL also!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

For the past few days, the dvr playback has been choppy.  This occurred with both olf my boxes.  I have tried rebooting both boxes and made sure everything is firmly attached, but it continues.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Same. Just started watching the Aus Open. Unwatchable. (7pm pst).

But Vice news was fine (730 pst)

More importantly, why are these going to a cloud without my knowledge, when I’m paying for a DVR?!

I fully expect a credit since Comcast is a considerate and caring corporation.

SF, CA

Contributor

• 

54 Messages

5 years ago

Playing recordings from my DVR stops and starts with sound going out here in TN beginning last night 1/22. Hard to watch. Is it my DVR or the service?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same problem - all my DVR’s from the last 2 days are unwatchable- I expect way more for over $200.00 a month. I expect a refund for every day this has or will continue to happen!!!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here