OPDooper1's profile

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Friday, February 16th, 2024 5:07 PM

Closed

Record Peacock Sports on X1

How do I record a Peacock sports event on my X1 DVR?  Peacock is Comcast, right?

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

7 months ago

The reason I hate this trend of putting live sports on streaming services...you can't

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

HI,

Is it "on demand" when the game is over, "or on demand" 5 seconds after it has begun? Also, my experience with streaming services is that 

it is clumsy (not precise) when trying to FF.  How easy would it be to get through a college BB game when you there is less

than a minute to play and it takes 20 minutes to complete?

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

I want to record the game so I can get through all the numerous stoppages.

IMO, an On demand replay is more suited for someone who has no choice but to watch at a later time.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

That's a lot of work :)

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

7 months ago

True, but what if I want to start watching 30 minutes after the start of the game?  It only takes me to live.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@OPDooper1 Great question. Peacock is a streaming service and not a TV channel, so you would not be able to record and start watching 30 minutes later. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

3 months ago

THis is a real let down.  Xfinity DVR prtognmar are great.  Many sport sfans rerod an entier event wns watch at concenti etime. THis really is a let down.  Come on Xfinity!  You can do better than this.  We are a 19 yr customer and streaming is making your servies more difficult to use, nto easier!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here