KS68's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, April 6th, 2024 1:47 AM

RDK-03033 error code

Over the last month,  I have had issues with my service.  I keep getting the RDK-03033 error code. It says not connected to internet.  Sometimes I actually do have internet,  but still get code. Sometimes the X1 modem does have green light, meaning it's trying to connect.  When this happens I can't watch anything.  This happens many times throughout the day. I have restarted modem and cable box numerous times. Cables are tight.  I even replaced the splitter to see if that helped. This is a Comcast issue.  I might as well switch to Direct TV if I want spotty cable and internet.  At least it would be cheaper. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

KS68 Thank you so much for your post on the error codes you are getting. With that error, it is an issue with the box/device connecting to your home connection. I would recommend using the internet connection troubleshooting options in the Xfinity assistant to help make sure you are not getting the green light as that would indicate your modem is having issues. You can check out some great internet troubleshooting here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/internet-connectivity-troubleshooting There is also a link at the bottom to reach the Xfinity assistant for help. The assistant if it does detect an issue and is not able to resolve it for you will even be able to offer appointment options for a technician. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here