Homewojo's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 11th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

QVC Override

I see there are many people having this same issue -can you help?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I also have heard multiple customers stating that this is happening as well. They will be watching any channel and QVC will takeover. They have tried clearing the last watched history, resetting boxes, exchanging boxes, issue is still happening. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

It’s happening to me now too and it seems there’s no answers or a way to fix it. I reset my box but it’s still happening. Why QVC? Seems kinda sinister that it’d be a shopping network. Hah. Comcast needs to figure this out.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

4 years ago

I think in some areas, QVC may be using the channel once used for EAS alerts. The box may be getting alerts, but ends up changing to QVC instead.

Contributor

• 

617 Messages

4 years ago

In my case (twice), I believe it only happened because I accidentally down channeled from 317 to 316 (QVC).  It's hasn't  happened to me otherwise because I never go to QVC.

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

It's been happening to us for 2-3 months.  We contacted Comcast once and they had us restart.  That works for a few days then it happens again.  Very annoying!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Use your parental controls to block the channel. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here