U

Monday, February 26th, 2024 4:43 PM

Pixellation

Picture has been pixelating for months. Not every channel, but most of them. Streaming is fine.
I'd like to have my X1 HD box replaced in hopes that will resolve the issue.

I've done all the troubleshooting; restart, check connections, etc.

Official Employee

• 

816 Messages

5 months ago

Hello @user_n6hc4o. Sometimes when this happens, the signal going into the box is not strong enough. This can be due to a number of different factors. We can take a closer look into this for you. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

4 months ago

We were having problems w pixelation on ESPN ncaa basketball. I find if I record the game and not go live it works with no problem.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_ci196h, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. Check out our Troubleshooting Cable Help Guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/Comcast_Xfinity/wiki/knowledgebase/troubleshooting/video-checklist/?linkId=131272363 Let us know if that helps. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I have digital blurring

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_9g368r It's never good when you can't see your picture clearly to enjoy your program. I would be happy to look into what is causing the blurry picture for you. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here