kbsmom1214's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, April 28th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Pixelation only on one tv in the house

We have 5 tv's in the house all with Xfinity boxes.  Only one tv is having the pixelation issue.  I switched boxes with another tv to see if that would change it.  The tv worked for one day and now it is doing it again.  I've checked the connections.  Any more suggestions?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Remove any extra splitters if you can, that one either isn’t getting a good enough signal or the cable itself is degraded. Can you give a description of wiring, splitters etc

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, please do!  Thank you!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

@kbsmom1214
If you have 5 tv’s you have splitters or something else. You may have to take a good look around and see what you have

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@kbsmom1214 wrote:

lol - sorry, misread the email.  There are no splitters and all tv cables come from wall.

You tried changing the TV Boxes and found that didn't help.  Try changing the cables from the wall jack to the TV to see if the problem follows the cable or stays with the wall jack.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

lol - sorry, misread the email.  There are no splitters and all tv cables come from wall.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Please do what? I asked you for information
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here