filhomer's profile

Contributor

• 

35 Messages

Monday, June 24th, 2024 2:56 AM

Pixelation issues on X1

We've had X1 for a little over 2 months now, and so far, so good. We've recently had an issue with intermittent pixelation, but only on ABC. We've also had some brief pixelation on CBS, but it's been pretty much confined to ABC, and was also happening on our legacy box before this. We have another TV with a legacy box, and that box doesn't have the same issues.

I have done all of the usual troubleshooting (unplugging modem, cable box, etc), so I would really appreciate someone from Tech Support to respond so that I can use direct messaging.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

filhomer Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the intermittent pixelation you have been experiencing. I know it can be frustrating and I'd like to help. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here