U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 8:45 PM

Picture and Sound are choppy on my local channels

I have two TVs in my home with the X1 box. Both TVS are hardware and I even had Xfinity come out and secure those hardlines, so I know they are good. Anyway, every day on both TVs I sit down to watch my local news and channels and after about an hour of watching, my local channels are choppy and impossible to watch. Comcast says that I need to check my connection from the box to the main service and that is fine. What frustrates me about that comment is that my other (non-local and premium channels) are perfectly fine, so no cable box issue.

I am at my wit's end with this. I pay $230 per month for TV and internet from Comcast and still no help from them at all.

Unless Comcast can resolve this issue for me I will have to go elsewhere

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

3 months ago

Hello user_0a30dc is this every local channel, or only specific ones? And does this issue happen on every iteration of these channels(regulate vs HD)? We can take a look at things from our end as well. We absolutely want to do everything possible to ensure you have the best experience with Xfinity.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityAlfonso​ 

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. These problems happen on all of the local channels. It seems to be worse in the evenings, where I find watching them impossible. If I move to any of the non-local channels its okay. I have tried the lower resolutions (SD/HD) and this issue is the same.

Thank you,

David

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here