U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 28, 2021 4:39 PM

Peacock

I had problem with Peacock not loading app. Screen buffered then went to black.  I called Comcast. Outage problem with Peacock not Comcast. On my Roku TV I have no problem loading Peacock app. Under my channel plan with xfinity I have access to Peacock programs for a week in advance early viewing.  I can load the Peacock app on roku tv but for 2 weeks I haven’t been able to watch Peacock program episodes in advance.    Again, my channel plan includes for Peacock “advanced weekly viewing”. Why in the last few weeks did I lose ability to preview episodes in weekly advance under my Comcast/xfinity ? Peacock app on Roku now requires me to upgrade to peacock premium for week in advance viewing. I linked Comcast/xfinity to my Roku account. The email address I’m using in Roku peacock is correctly linked/registered on my Comcast account. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

2 m ago

@user_40bda3 Hey there! Thanks for the post. Sorry to learn about the issues with the cable box and accessing Peacock and the advanced viewing options. The advanced viewing option is something that is controlled by Peacock and not something that alters between the Peacock plans. I know that some shows are providing that but not all. 

With the cable box issue, please send us a private message by selecting the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. 

New to the Community?

Start Here