Brandon6's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 15th, 2024 8:48 PM

Closed

Peacock rewards wont open

I have been trying since Dec to use the Peacock Premium reward.  It shows active on Xfinity but there is a disconnect and doesn’t transfer over to Peacock.  When I log in to Peacock it will say I do not have a subscription.  Can’t tell you the hours I have spent trying to resolve this. Any ideas?

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

6 months ago

Good luck with getting any help. I had the same issue for 6 months until I cancelled 2/3 of my services. It just goes to show how little Xfinity cares about their subscribers when they cannot even get a reward right.  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi taylorjm28,

Thank you for reaching out. I know it can be headache to have issues with a service you were looking forward to. Are you still running into trouble?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

6 months ago

Brandon6 I appreciate you posting on our Community Forums and am sorry to hear that you've been having an issue with this for so long. We are working with our customers to get these issues sorted out, and I'd be happy to look into your account. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here