U

Friday, June 21st, 2024 6:52 PM

Paramount +

Has Xfinity figured out why Paramount+ does not work properly on TVs that run through the box.  I have been dealing with this since August 2023  From other post, I see that I am not the only one

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

4 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related........................... Topic moved here to the TV help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_3n6xu2, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with Paramount+, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

4 months ago

Well user_3n6xu2, it appears that "XfinityKrista" gave you the same copy/paste response as on other threads. Other "Official Eployees" have indicated that this is a known app/dvr problem for which a ticket has been opened, but why that information is not being given to those of us submitting these messages is the real issue. Their typical, ineffective, evasive response seems to have worked exactly as intended: you gave up. 

Contributor

• 

101 Messages

I am having a similar problem. When I try to access shows that are part of a series it just freezes. Haven’t tried a move or single episode show yet. I got a Roku for PBS and can access it there with no problem. So I know it is a Xfinity problem. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Lanka I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing your shows—especially when you’re ready to relax and enjoy them! It’s great that you can watch PBS on your Roku, but we want to make sure everything is working smoothly for you across the board. I would be happy to troubleshoot this with you. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here