U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 12:05 AM

Paramount plus iOS

How do I login to the paramount plus app on my IOS device and use my Xfinity credentials?  Xfinity is not listed as A TV provider.  My account shows an active subscription to Paramount Plus with Showtime.  I’m not asking about the app on the Xfinity cable box.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_7xuuvo, about your Paramount + app. We recommend checking your programming on your cable box at home first to ensure you are able to view the channel. Here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/paramount-plus-app are all the details about Paramount+ app and how to log in. Let us know if you have any questions.

(edited)

2 Messages

I have the proper a package on my account.  Why isn’t Xfinity listed under the TV provider list in paramounts app via IOS (not the cable box).

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_7xuuvo We appreciate your time and upon reviewing this further it looks like we don't offer access through the Paramount + app. This link provides a full list of the network apps and websites that are available with your Xfinity subscription if you are subscribed to the channel. I hope this helps.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here