U

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 8:31 PM

pair remote with sunbrite tv

SunBrite Tv is not listed as an option when pairing the remove to a TV Brand

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Our team can help, user_c1lmd1! If you have not already, can you try following these steps to pair your Xfinity Voice Remote to your TV box?

1. Aim your remote at the TV Box (must have a clear line of sight).
  2. Press the A button on your remote.
  3. Choose Remote Setup on your TV.
  4. You’ll be asked, “Do you want to use your remote to control your TV power and volume?" Select Yes.
  5. You’ll receive a notification that your remote is now paired for voice control. You’ll then be asked, “Would you like to control your TV using your remote?" Select Yes.
  6. Type in the brand of your TV using the on-screen letters and numbers, if applicable. Then, select OK.
  7. You should see a notification that your remote is now Ready to pair. Select OK.
  8. Confirm your pairing was successful by attempting to adjust the volume on your TV.
    • If you can adjust the volume with your remote, select It Works!
    • If you can't adjust the volume with your remote, select It Doesn’t Work and repeat the process again.

2 Messages

This is not working with my 55 inch SB-V3-55-4KHDR-BL

2 Messages

Finally got it to work after some internet searching

1)  While the tv is on press and hold the xfinity and mute buttons together for 5 seconds until the remote light at the top changes from red to green

2) Enter 10178 , as the code is entered the remote light will blink on each digit entered.

Valid code=remote light blinks green twice.

Invalid code-remote light blinks red then green.

3) Aim the remote at the tv and press the power button. If the tv turns off, turn the tv back on and verify that the volume and mute buttons work.

This worked for me after the Geek squad left me hanging saying they didn't work for xfinity and I just needed to use both remotes.

1 Message

3 months ago

This does not work with sunbrite

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here