U

Friday, March 29th, 2024 2:52 AM

Now that Root is not available how do I cancel the reminders

See subject…. Info only gives me how to sign up for the channel.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Thanks for posting on our community forums, user_3itnyc. Where are you getting reminders for the channel?  

3 Messages

Pops up on tv screen just like it did when Root was available. Problem is if I try to access the Chanel on the guide it wants me to subscribe with no way to get to the reminders to cancel the reminder. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Thanks for your response user_3itnyc. It could be an X1 Program Reminder setting on the channel. Do you recall setting a reminder for it at some point? If so, using the link above you can see the steps on how to cancel or modify a reminder on your X1 box. Let me know if this helps! 

3 Messages

No…that does NOT work! I’m not an idiot. I found that information a week ago. Because Root is no longer available to me I cannot get to the info for the program

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_3itnyc Thank you for attempting those steps. Could you please send me a private message containing your complete name and address? This will allow me to review your account more thoroughly and determine the best way to resolve the issue.

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here