char2014's profile

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

Monday, July 22nd, 2024 3:10 PM

No software to execute - Pace device --RESOLVED

There have been several posts regarding the Pace device PACE PXD01ANI (74371CU) LOADER.   blue screen that says “There is no software to execute” Light on box blinks all night.

I did all the usual system refresh, check connections, sync  etc.  Nothing worked.  Finally used xfinity.com  and was able to have agent call me within 2 hours and I scheduled a tech appt.  The issue started Friday morning 7-19.  Tech appt for Monday between 10 - 12.  Tech arrived a little after 10.

He had to replace the box.  It comes with a different remote (previous remote could only be programmed to the old device). Everything now works!!!  It took the tech less than 20 minutes.  

So many post here and never come back to tell what happened.  Although trying to reach an agent was kind of a pain in the [Edited: "Language"], once I did, the process was quick and easy.  I insisted on a tech even though the agent tried to get me to go get a new device at an Xfinity store.  It's their equipment that I rent monthly --they can have a tech come to replace.  

Bottom line - I am happy to share my experience with others and not leave them wondering.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

@char2014 Thank you for providing your experience here. We are glad you are now up and running. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here