U

Saturday, June 8th, 2024 2:16 PM

No "all episodes" recording option after program guide name change

A program that recently changed names on your guide does not give an "all episodes" option when creating a recording. CBS News Mornings was formerly CBS Morning News which did properly provide that option.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center / Guidelines" help related............................... Topic moved here to the TV help section for assistance. 

3 Messages

I don’t understand this answer. Does it mean you are fixing the problem. The only way to record is 1 day at a time.  I also noticed that there is a date after the program title in the scheduled recordings list which could be at least part of the problem. “CBS News Mornings:Mon, Feb,5,2024”

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you @EG for moving post to correct section to assist concern. Sorry for the confusion @user_tjdivx with the post about moving your concern to the correct topic. Is this issue with only the one network CBS, or did you notice others are having the same issue as well?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

As I tried to explain, it was just the one program after the name was slightly changed. As of today Fri. 6-14-24 , it appears the problem has been resolved and I was able to create an all episodes series recording. 
Thank you

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here