U

Sunday, June 23rd, 2024 5:12 AM

Network HD pixelated

All of our network HD channels have been pixelated and unwatchable for several days now.  

Official Employee

• 

537 Messages

3 months ago

@user_thn26v What sort of troubleshooting steps have you taken? Is it happening on all cable boxes or just a specific one? Are your other services having any issues as well? 

2 Messages

Is this an automated response?  Like of course I had troubleshot.  It’s only network HD…Every box, all 4.  Went on for 4 straight days and then went away.  Then yesterday, it happened again for an hour then went away.  

you have the Olympics coming and this will put me over the edge if this is persistent.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey, @user_thn26v that was not an automated response. The goal of our community is to provide answers for all so staying as public as possible, when situationally appropriate, may help users other than yourself. Thank you for your understanding and answering our questions. I promise we would ask the same question if privately assisting you. Let's take a look at your connection and see if there is any ingress that has been detected. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here