Galvin's profile

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Sunday, November 11th, 2018 11:00 PM

Closed

netflix stutter

Only happens when I watch netflix on my xfinity box.  If I watch it on my computer I get no stutter.

This just started happening a few days ago.  I'd never get stutter watching netflix

I already reset the netflix app.  Refreshed the box, turned the box off and on again.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am currently having a huge issue with stutter on my Xi6-A box. I had both the main box, and this one updated at the same time. Both 4k boxes. I'm only having the issue when streaming Netflix thru the app on the Xfinity box. When I use Roku, there is no issues. I'm noticing frame drops or skips about every 10 or so seconds. I even notice this when watching regular Xfinity. When I watch all other content, Disney+, Netflix, Roku, etc, I experience no issues. I've let this issue eat me alive and drive me nuts. I'm far from the only one out there with the issue. Seems having the best equipment isn't enough? I'm also using High Speed HDMI cable provided from Xfinity. Tried other cables as well, with no change. Thanks.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello there I have been having this same problem since early last year. My stub version is PX013AN_4.0p7s1_PROD_sey.  The receiver version is 4.0

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

4 years ago

Netflix stutter on my X1 box is back here in NH.  Yes, I have restarted the app, yes I have restarted my box, yes I have done a system refresh.  No it doesn't stutter usiing my Fire Stick.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Just added 2 more 4k wireless boxes to my system (now have 4) and now Netflix is stuttering only on my main 4k DVR box (Native version: 4.6.0) - even if it’s the only one in use!

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@ROBBRANDES605 wrote:
Just added 2 more 4k wireless boxes to my system (now have 4) and now Netflix is stuttering only on my main 4k DVR box (Native version: 4.6.0) - even if it’s the only one in use!

how many wireless xi5/6 set top boxes are installed and working in the home? do you have at least one xg2 hub that can supply tuners and internet access (like netflix) to the xi5/6 boxes freeing up tuners and the modem in the xg1v4 DVR?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

One of our older, non-4k coax-connected TV boxes is a XG2v2 (in the Account App it says it’s a PX022AN) - but I can’t imagine that’s the hub your talking about since it’s only HD quality. So I now have 4 active xi6 boxes (all working fine), the main 4k DVR (XG1v4) plus 4 older non-4k coax-connected boxes (the PX022ANM; 1 SR150BNM; and 2 PX032ANI). The messages from the TVs keep telling me to upgrade my boxes - which is why I now have 4 of the xi6s and another one in the mail to replace the SR150BNM. Any suggestions on next steps are much appreciated!

P.S. Also have the 3rd Gen xFi Gateway (TG4482A) and two 2nd Gen WiFi Pods...

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@ROBBRANDES605 wrote:
One of our older, non-4k coax-connected TV boxes is a XG2v2 (in the Account App it says it’s a PX022AN) - but I can’t imagine that’s the hub your talking about since it’s only HD quality. So I now have 4 active xi6 boxes (all working fine), the main 4k DVR (XG1v4) plus 4 older non-4k coax-connected boxes (the PX022ANM; 1 SR150BNM; and 2 PX032ANI). The messages from the TVs keep telling me to upgrade my boxes - which is why I now have 4 of the xi6s and another one in the mail to replace the SR150BNM. Any suggestions on next steps are much appreciated!

P.S. Also have the 3rd Gen xFi Gateway (TG4482A) and two 2nd Gen WiFi Pods...

the SR150 should be swapped for an xg2 imo. the tuners/modem in the xg2 supply internet and channel tuners. your mix should leave all 6 tuners in the DVR available to the DVR. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here