U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 1:48 AM

Closed

Netflix on another device

Can I watch my xfinity package Netflix on another device?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

3 years ago

Can you access your Netflix account at www.netflix.com? If so, then you should be able to use any device. Just use the email and password you used when creating the Netflix account.

My general advice is to NEVER sign up for streaming services through a 3rd party if possible. It's usually safer to directly sign up, although a bit more inconvenient sometimes to set up on each device. That way, if there are any billing issues, you can deal directly with them. Plus, 100% of your money goes to them. Most of the 3rd party subscriptions mean they get a cut, and may even have access to how you use and what you watch on that app.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@andyross 

Thank  you so much. The issue I have is I don’t have a username or password directly related to Netflix because it’s part of my xfinity package. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

In the Netflix app on X1, go to the left menu and down to 'Get Help'. There should be an 'account email' entry. Most likely that will be your primary Comcast email. If so, you can try going to Netflix's website or load the app on a phone and see if that email and password will work.

There may be some other info in this Comcast FAQ:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/netflix-package-faqs

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here