U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 17th, 2023 12:52 AM

Closed

Netflix not loading

Add Netflix to apps not loading for me for last two days .The screen for it doesn’t even show up

This post was created from this reply on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@user_9dee8d Thank you so much for your post for help with Netflix not loading.  On our X1 boxes resetting Netflix is super easy all you need to do is say reset Netflix into the remote. If you are not using one of our devices we would recommend troubleshooting the app or site directly. If you are using an app make sure you have it updated to the most recent version. I would also recommend uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If you are using a web browser to access your Netflix please clear you cache and cookies, close all open browser windows and then try again.  Netflix also has a great help section that might be of assistance for other troubleshooting. I hope that helps! 

1 Message

@XfinityAmandaB​ I have tried speaking into the remote to reset Netflix. It doesn’t work 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_kgntoa Thank you so much for trying and letting me know. Just a few points try launching Netflix and when the blank screen or the loading icon pops up then try saying "reset Netflix" into your X1 voice remote. If that still does not work try a system refresh. You can check out the link here to see how to do the refresh on your end when you have time. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-system-refresh

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Have to do this reset every day in order for Netflix to launch.  What can I do so that I don't have to keep doing this?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @user_qgezdy I'm very sorry for the inconvience you are experiencing with the Netflix App. I definitley see how frustrating that would be having to reset every day. Are you having trouble with any other Apps besides Netflix?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here