• 

106K Messages

8 months ago

Moved to TV.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 months ago

We can help with the blue blinking light on your unresponsive Xfinity Remote, @Sworek. Removing the batteries for a moment or two, and putting them back in may do the trick. If the issue persists after removing the battery, go ahead and try a Factory reset on your Xfinity Remote. If you're unsure of the model you have, check out the Xfinity Remote Overview for photo reference. You can always pick up a spare at a nearby Xfinity Service Center, and we can ship a replacement if needed too. Please let me know if this info helps. 

1 Message

6 months ago

Remote is blinking and not working 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_93q49q, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your remote issues. We're sorry to hear it's blinking and not working, rest assured you've reached the right team to help troubleshoot. May I ask what model remote you are using? If you're unsure, you can use the following reference guide https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/remote-controls. May I also confirm you have fresh batteries in your remote?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here