U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 17, 2021 2:41 AM

Moved now account is all [Edited: "Language"]

I moved and xfinity keeps saying that my tv is listed on my account but when I go to the service tab it only shows i have internet so my TV won't work. I can't share photos in chat which is annoying. As you can clearly see here it does not show i have TV. But all reps telling me im lying and that they show it on their end so it must be a connection issue. Well im a union electrician and do this for a living and have a digital cable tester that i verified all connections are 100%. Can anyone help 

Responses

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Can i link the xfinity rep to the forum in the support chat? I uploaded the images to imgur to show them what i see but they can't go to another link due to the security issues but would they be able to come here to see this?

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

Greetings, @user_478a74! Thanks for reaching out to us on the Forums! I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that you are running into issues with your services we can certainly have a look further into the account to see what could be going on. Can you please click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here