AAXXAA's profile

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

Friday, March 31st, 2023 11:16 PM

Closed

MLB EXTRA INNINGS NOT RECORDING ALL GAMES PLEASE FIX ASAP MISSED OPENING DAY GAME BECAUSE IT DIDNT RECORD….

​I have it set to record ALL Orioles Games. Out of the next 10 games, only the Orioles v Yankees games are set to record. I have to manually record the others. Its a bug. Please fix it. Asap. ​

Paid $200 yesterday for Extra Innings. Made sure all Orioles games were set to record, Opening day game didnt record. I look at all upcoming games and see they arent set to record, even though I have ALL Orioles recordings set.

unacceptable. Ruined opening day.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @AAXXAA! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here