U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 20th, 2022 2:26 PM

Closed

low volume from box loud thru wifi

low sound on cable box    loud thru internet.. Is the box bad?  I tried everything. Vizio and xfinity support

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

2 years ago

Hello! Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. I can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

For your safety and to keep your information secure, do not post private information publicly on the forums. I have edited your post to remove your personal information.

Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

Hi there, I hope all is well! I'm following up regarding your appointment, how did everything go? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

no good  he said that is as loud as gets and what about different channels. lower volume.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here