msbuffy66's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 14th, 2024 9:57 PM

Live TV rewind problem

I'm receiving an error message when trying to rewind live TV (just started today). It says "Instant Replay Card Removed." How can this be fixed? Thanks.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center / Guidelines" related............................... Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 months ago

... trying to rewind live TV ... "Instant Replay Card Removed." ...

Try unplugging the box power cord for a minute or so, then try again. If that doesn't correct the problem you'll have to swap out the box at an Xfinity Store or Service Center (see https://www.xfinity.com/support/store-selector/).

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @msbuffy66. If you are still having an issue with that rewind function and the power cycle or reset on the Xfinity app does not work send us the full name and complete address for your service, and we can look further into that for you. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I'm getting a message on the second box in my bedroom saying "Instant reply card removed " I can't pause, rewind or fast forward my tv.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_5c0de5 We would be happy to troubleshoot the second box issue with you if it's still giving you a problem.

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here