Dave_in_Gurnee's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 2:40 PM

Closed

I want a list of TVs and Sound Bars that the xfinity voice remote supports.

My current Sony TV and Samsung soundbar are not supported.  I am ready to replace these units but I want to know what to buy so I don't have a pile of remotes to sift theough.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello Dave_in_Gurnee. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. The Xfinity Voice Remote allows you to find what you want faster by using voice commands to change channels, search for shows, get recommendations, find out what song is playing on your TV screen and more. We have a few different models of the Xfinity Voice Remote (models XR11, XR15 and XR16). To view the TV's and Audio devices that are compatible with these remotes, please visit our website (below), and search for supported codes to reference what we support. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityJoeB  This is close, but not quite what I want.  I have a Sony TV that is not supported by your current voice remote.  It was supported on you older none-voice remote.  I am going to replace the TV and Sound bar soon and want to know what brands and models are supported by your Voice Remote.  A list that I could download would be the ticket.  Something I could take to Best Buy with me and get what I need.  Thanks, Dave in Gurnee.

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

I completely understand that you want to make sure your new TV and audio device will be compatible with our awesome Voice remote when purchasing a new device. Unfortunately, we do not have a list of compatible models that I can provide you with. However, if you review the link provided above, and select a remote, you will see the compatible brands with our service! If you are purchasing a new television, it will likely be compatible with our devices and remotes. I do apologize, I wish I had a list of currently compatible devices! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here