johncw2's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 4:18 PM

Closed

I have a TCL Roku-55S451 TV and a XR15 - Voice remote that I have some remote issues with.

I have a TCL Roku-55S451 TV and a XR15 - Voice remote that I have some remote issues with.  I also have a Yamaha RX-V863 AVR. I want to control my tv and avr with the XR15, but it seems the remote will do either one but not both at the same time. The XR15 pairing process  starts with the tv and then pairs the avr, but the avr cancels out the TV pairing regardless of what codes are used.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

9 months ago

Hello, @johncw2! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into when trying to program the remote to work both devices. Since this has been a few days, were you able to get this resolved?

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Yes and no. I wasn't able to fix the problem with my Yamaha receiver.

I am now using a Sony receiver and it's working well with my XR15.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Thank you for getting back to us, @johncw2! I'm glad to hear that it's working with the Sony receiver! Is this a new receiver or an old one? Since it's working with Sony it sounds like there might just be a compatibility issue. Were you looking to stick with the Sony or were you hoping to go back to the Yamaha?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

MICHAEL. What code should I use to pair an x15 to a tcl roku tv.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_00zn00!  You can actually check the current codes for your tv type here at http://customer.xfinity.com/remotes.  Please let us know if this helps out.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here