U

Sunday, April 7th, 2024 2:28 AM

I can't record MLB extra innings games

I had MLB extra innings through yesterday.  I recorded and watched every Red Sox game preseason through April 4th.  On April 5th it jus stopped working and I missed a game.  I then ordered MLB Extra Innings on my TV because it said I do not have access to the channel and I purchased it through my Xfinity account on the web.  I can now watch the Red Sox channel games, but it will not allow me to record games.  It says I do not have a subscription even though I have purchased MLB extra innings in 2 different ways.  What is going on?  How come I can no longer record Red Sox games from MLB Extra Innings?  Please help.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @user_izw6vm, thanks for reaching out for help with your MLB package. Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail and help however we can. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here