tzr916's profile

Contributor

• 

179 Messages

Saturday, February 15th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

HOW to set a DVR recording remotely (web/app)?

I cannot figure out how to access my 4k X1 DVR to set/schedule a recording via my "Stream" app on my phone or the "Stream" website browser on my PC. I can see my SAVED dvr recordings, my upcoming scheduled dvr recordings, watch content on the phone/browser, etc.... But I cannot figure out how to schedule recordings on my DVR.

Help?

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@tzr916 wrote:

I cannot figure out how to access my 4k X1 DVR to set/schedule a recording via my "Stream" app on my phone or the "Stream" website browser on my PC. I can see my SAVED dvr recordings, my upcoming scheduled dvr recordings, watch content on the phone/browser, etc.... But I cannot figure out how to schedule recordings on my DVR.

Help?

using the stream app, find in the guide what you wish to record. select the show's listing and a new menu will come up offering to record. when you select record it will ask if it is a one time (only) or series recording you would like to set.

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

5 years ago

I just use the Tv Remote app. It pulls up my favorite channels and I click on the program I want to record and then select "record".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here