Lisakeason1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 6th, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

How to get replacement remote controls

Hi, I hane same remotes since service started. How can I get replacement without going to service center? Can three be mailed to me?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same question, I need 3 new remotes for my 3 TV boxes. I would rather not come in person due to Covid. What are my options? @Xfinity Support 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_85357c! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum! You have definitely come to the right place for getting new remotes shipped out to you!

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you!

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here