CRB234's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 10:00 AM

How to delete a movie from the recently watched list

How can I delete a movie from the recently watched list on xfinity stream?

Responses

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

from another reply in april..

the app nor stream website do not offer that option.  The x1 devices have a preferences/general setting for turning off recently watched history. Try turning that off and see if it stops teh stream app saving the same data. Let us know.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 m ago

Thank you for the reply.

I have a new (TCL/Roku) smart TV.  It is not at all practical to connect it physically to an X1 device and am streaming only.  Am I correct that I must live with not being able to delete movies from the recently watched list?

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

7 m ago

Hi, CRB234. Are you using/referring to the Xfinity Stream TV app?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 m ago

Yes.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

7 m ago

I'm using a Flex box and while hIghlighting the show I wanted to remove I was able to press the info button to the right of Voice on my remote and choose "Clear History". Option to remove just that one, or all history.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 m ago

when was it changed, cause we use to be able to remove/clear the history via the online/app.. why all these changes..

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 m ago

bring the same show back up in a search and mark it unwatched.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here