Fri, Jul 30, 2021 8:39 PM
I have a similar problem, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, and other apps are blasting but xfinity channels are super quiet
2 m ago
@Skipdilla Sorry to learn about the sound issues. After a restart to the cable box and checking on the sound settings, if the issue is still ongoing, please click on the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. We'll be there to help.
Let's get your account pulled up and start getting your sound issue resolved. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here are detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
using a set top box for xfinity? do you mean apps on your TV or Roku, etc?