U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 1st, 2022 12:33 AM

Closed

Help with Apple T

I have tried multiple times to sign in to AppleTV through the X1 but it continues to say I have been signed out. What is the fix for this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_b258b4! I want to make sure you're able to use all your apps from your TV :). Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Does it give you the option to sign in? You can find some helpful information about accessing the app here.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

The app is running in the Xfinity software so I can't uninstall and reinstall it.  The AppleTV login that I'm using does work as I've used it on other tvs.  Yes their is a login present and when I try to use it by either scanning the code or by manually entering the web address the program keeps telling me that I have been "logged out of Apple TV"

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

As it is a 3rd party app, have you had the chance yet to reach out to Apple support to see if they've been having troubles with their app on any other platforms? You may also want to ask them for more info around the error itself, it may mean that you have too many devices connected to your apple TV account at the same time. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here